Fruit juice beverage filling production process
1. The cold filling of the beverage production line is to cool the product to room temperature after ultra-high temperature sterilization. In an artificially manufactured aseptic environment, it is filled into a bottle or carton sterilized with hydrogen peroxide, and the bottle cap is also sterilized and tightened with hydrogen peroxide. . Cold filling has little effect on the taste and nutritional quality of the product, and the use of PET materials is also less, but the equipment investment is about twice as much as that of hot filling;
2. The hot filling of the beverage production line is to fill the product into the bottle at a temperature of about 90 degrees after high temperature sterilization. After the cap is screwed, the bottle and cap are finally sterilized with the temperature of the material itself. In this way, the product maintains a high temperature state for a long time, and its taste and nutrition are caused by the process flow of juice beverage production.
Juice beverage production line process:
1. Dilution: The thawed concentrated juice is diluted with purified water according to the requirements of the formula.
2. Filtration: Remove suspended solids and impurities in the juice, so that the diluted juice can be clear and transparent.
3. Homogenization: Homogenize the diluted juice to make the juice uniform and stable. Homogeneous pressure requirement: 20-25MPa.
4. Sugar dissolving and filtering: in the sugar dissolving tank. Start the blender, add the right amount of water, and add the white sugar according to the formula. There are two ways to dissolve sugar, hot melt and cold melt, one of which can be selected according to the needs of the production process. Diatomite filtration is generally used for the filtration of sugar liquor. The dissolution and filtration of other auxiliary materials are basically the same as that of white sugar.
5. Blending: Pump the previously diluted juice, the dissolved and filtered sugar solution, and the dissolved and filtered auxiliary materials to the blending tank to mix them evenly and make the volume constant. Add flavors and (or) pigments according to the formula and mix well.
6. Filtration: Filter the mixed material and liquid through the filter barrel connected to the pipeline to completely remove the possible suspended solids and impurities to ensure that the product is transparent, uniform, and free of precipitation.
7. Sterilization: Pass the filtered material liquid through the UHT sterilizer to sterilize the material liquid. Sterilization conditions: 130-135°C, 4-6 seconds. When sterilizing, make sure that the steam pressure supplied to the sterilizer is not less than 0.8MPa.
8. Washing: The bottle passes through the bottle washing machine to fully clean the possible dust and dirt in the bottle. In order to ensure the cleaning effect, the pure water pressure required for cleaning is not less than 0.4MPa. Bottle cleaning is often combined with filling and capping to form a 'three-in-one' filling machine.
9. Filling and capping: There are mainly two methods of aseptic cold filling and aseptic hot filling. To ensure the quality of fruit juice beverage filling, aseptic hot filling is often used. The requirements: the temperature during filling is not lower than 90℃, and the temperature in the bottle after filling is not lower than 85℃. It must be capped immediately after filling. When sealing, adjust the appropriate torque of the capping head to ensure a tight seal. 'Three-in-one' hot-filling machine for bottle washing, filling and capping.
10. Pouring the bottle: Pass the hot-filled product immediately through the bottle-inverting machine to turn the bottle upside down, and let the residual temperature of the material liquid after filling sterilize the bottle and cap to ensure the quality of the product.
11. Light inspection: Let the product pass the light inspection machine to check whether the bottle has dirt, impurities, whether the bottle seal is complete, etc., to ensure that the qualified product enters the next step.
12. Cooling: Let the product pass through the cooling tunnel to quickly drop the product temperature to (38±2)℃. More damage. Less investment in hot filling equipment.